Gold Corporate Sponsorship
Why not consider sponsoring one of our bee colonies? It’s a wonderful opportunity for you and your staff to learn more about the honeybee and the fascinating life that goes on inside a hive. Sponsoring a hive is a wonderful way to show your corporate social responsibility to your customers and you will be playing a key part in protecting both these beautiful insects and your local environment.
- Sponsorship Certificate.
- Beekeeping Experience for up to 6 people to your apiary site – including putting on a bee suit to see inside your hive and meet your bees.
- Detailed Introductory sheet giving details and photos of your hive and information about the apiary site.
- Your Company Logo on your hive and images you can use in your marketing.
- Three Newsletters delivered to you during your sponsorship period, one on joining, one in Spring and in Summer.
- Two further information sheets delivered during your sponsorship updating you about your hive, how your bees are doing and what’s happening at your apiary site.
- 25 jars of honey from your hive, delivered after harvest in late Summer/early Autumn.
- 25 packets of wildflower seeds
- Packet of 25 bespoke Christmas cards, designed by local artist Carla McAuley of Drawn Together Designs.
- Signed Limited Edition Bee Print by local artist Rachael Pororsa